LIONS CLUB OBJECTIVES
- TO CREATE and foster a spirit of “generous consideration” among the peoples of the world through a study of the problems on international relationships.
- TO PROMOTE the theory and practice of the principles of good government and god citizenship.
- TO TAKE an active interest in the civic, social and moral welfare of the community.
- TO UNITE the members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- TO PROVIDE a forum for the full and free discussion of all matters of public interest, partisan politics and sectarian religion alone excepted.
- TO ENCOURAGE efficiency and promote high ethical standards in business and professions, provided that no club shall hold out as one of its objects financial benefits to its members.